Kelly here from North Country Nest, sharing with you today some great closet organization hacks.
Traditionally, January is a time to start fresh and with that comes the desire to clean and straighten up.
For me, our closets are usually the first place that need some purging and order. We tend to use the ‘throw and close’ method and the disorder builds up fairly quickly.
If your closet is in need of some love, too, I’ve rounded up ten of my favorite closet organization hacks that are sure to help freshen up your space so you can start the new year out right!
10 Closet Organization Hacks
1. If you’re anything like me, you usually stack your purses and clutches in a corner of your closet. Try this instead: use a wine rack for easy organization. [Salvage Life]
2. Currently, I stuff my tights and leggins into a dresser drawer. Using clothespins to hang each one is such a great way to see what’s available! [Lana Red Studio]
3. If you ever struggle with keeping your ribbons organized and untangled, try stringing them up on a pant hanger. [North Country Nest]
4. This makeshift shoe rack is made from PVC pipe – can you believe it? [Cookie Loves Milk]
5. This is an absolutely genius way to double up hangers – add a pop tab. [Apartment Therapy]
6. If you have a love affair with high heels, try putting up crown molding for a shoe rack. [Martha Stewart]
7. Display all those scarves by knotting them around hangers. [What I Wore]
8. If you love pretty baskets, stay even more organized by adding a label. [Waiting on Martha]
9. Keep your clothes in line by adding shelf dividers. [Organization Junkie]
10. Add bult-in separators to drawers for jewelry organization. [Goop]
All my best,