Welcome back to
We’re your hosts
Can you believe it’s Friday already!? It almost passed me by, and what would you have done without your weekly dose of party??
Well, lucky for you, my lovely co-host had her head on straight and we were able to pull out a post before anyone noticed.
By the way, I’m wondering how many of you know the work that goes into hosting a link party. I sure didn’t before I hosted one of my own. And did you know that hosts actually pay to use the inlinkz program that you link up to each week? I sure didn’t before I hosted! So the next time you link up to a party, thank your host ever so kindly for hosting and stick around a bit. Your hosts want to meet you, want you to bring your friends, and want you to have a good time! You’ll really get the most out of a party if you socialize!
So, are you ready to party???
This link party is all about showing blog love, making super awesome friends, and sharing great ideas, so please make sure to pop over and visit my co-host!
We have had such amazing bloggers link up their ideas, we’ve met so many talented people, and we can’t wait to share with you all the posts we loved!
Before we get into our featured posts,
here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
My first pick comes from Christine over at Amidst the Chaos. Not only does she take us on a tour of her amazing bathroom done on a tiny budget, but she also has some really great tips for keeping your budget under control.
I’m also loving this cute little DIY painted bamboo vase from Rachel over at Craving Some Creativity. I was just browsing her blog, and she has some really great ideas. You can just tell by this lovely tablescape she’s got going on. So adorable! Go stop over and tell her I sent you!
Don’t forget to check out Brooke’s blog to see who else was featured!
And if you were featured, grab our button!
Now, are you ready to party!?
*In order to get the highest chance of being featured, please follow these rules. We want this party to be worth your while, so don’t just link and run!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- Follow your hosts on at least one social platform. This week’s focus is Facebook!
- Visit other links and leave comments.
- Share the party on social media! The more the better!
- This party starts Friday @ 8am EST & ends Thursday @ 5pm EST
- Each link that is entered will be considered for a feature on one of our blogs. By adding your link, you give us permission to use an image for our website or social media posts. Of course we will be sure to give credit!