I’ve been a little MIA this week, trying to get my landscape looking good before the weeds take over, and spending a little more time with Penny. She’s teething and so is having some pretty bad days with crying and fussing. But the upside to that is she just wants to snuggle all day, even if that snuggle includes screaming in my ear 🙂
So it’s Friday again, already! And I don’t think I even linked up to my own Link Party! Whoops! Anyway, Brooke and I are glad to have you back, and we’re always super excited to see what you’re sharing with us!
We’re your hosts
The purpose of this party is to share ideas, be inspired by other bloggers’ ideas, and to meet new people. Because of that I encourage you to click over to visit my co-host, Brooke at Bye, Comparison. She’s a whole lot of artsy without the fartsy!
>>>>>ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED GUEST HOSTS! If you’re interested in guest hosting, please leave us a comment on
Bye, Comparison or Penny Love Projects and we’ll get in touch! We’d love to team up with you. It would make our day.<<<<<<
Before we get into our featured posts,
here’s what we’ve been up to lately!
Ashleigh from Simply Wright tells us natural hair treatments & what their benefits are. Iv’e done eggs, honey, and olive oil. I’ve also tried apple cider vinegar, but that was just too smelly for me.
My second pick is from Erlene at My Pinterventures. She gives some helpful tips on how to recreate an amazing gallery wall like the one in her house. I love gallery walls! They make my heart skip a beat, but it’s always guess and check for me, which is why I have so many holes in my walls! Maybe you should try her method. 🙂
Don’t forget to check out Brooke’s blog to see who else was featured!
And if you were featured, grab our button!
Now, are you ready to party!?
*In order to get the highest chance of being featured, please follow these rules. We want this party to be worth your while, so don’t just link and run! I’m pretty sure it’s a blog law violation. Legally speaking.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link*** (we’ve been unable to feature a number of really great ideas b/c this one gets missed–make sure to link back)
- Follow your hosts on at least one social platform. This week’s focus is Twitter so find us over there and say hi! Crystal | Brooke
- Visit other links and leave comments. This is the part where you get to meet other people and make their day with a little pat on the back for being wonderfully creative people!
- Share the party on social media! The more the better! The more people we all invite, the more eyes that see your great ideas!
- This party starts Friday @ 12am EST & ends Thursday @ 5pm EST
- Each link that is entered and linked back will be considered for a feature on one of our blogs. By adding your link, you give us permission to use an image for our website or social media posts. Of course we will be sure to give credit!
*Just a side note for you! I try to feature as many links as I can throughout the week on my social media pages. BUT I only feature those who have linked back & shared the party!
we want you need others to know about the party in order for the link up to be worthwhile to you, so we can avoid what I like to call ‘blog incest’. We want to meet new people, we want you to meet new people. New people = new networking = new opportunities & new ideas = new readers, etc etc etc. So make sure to link back and share the party!*